Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Allegiant, by Veronica Roth

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine to spotlight upcoming book releases that we're excited about.


This week's pick:

Release date: October 22, 2013
Publisher: Harper Collins
Format: Hardcover, 496 pages

Goodreads description:
What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.


I was way late to the party for this series but I read both Divergent and Insurgent in January. I can't wait for Allegiant now that the name and description are out and the Divergent movie is being filmed! I only just saw the UK cover that matches my editions so I decided to feature it here :)
Have you read the series? Are you as impatient as I am? And what's your can't-wait-to-read book selection this week?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't started on the series yet, but heard of the many fans. Definitvely gonna watch the movie.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool pick! Don't worry i'm late to the party as well :)

    bloglovin' follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for this one but I'm also scared. I LOVED Divergent but only liked the sequel, so we'll see. Looking forward to the movie, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this book!

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. *jumps up and down* *flails arms* *does a back flip* Talk about a book I can't wait for!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet but I've been dying to start it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited for this one, too. I can't wait to see how this series ends--especially after how that second one ended. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either, though I still have to read Insurgent! I've actually owned it since the day it came out though.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weeeee SO happy you ended up loving this series too and I am most certainly waiting for this one right along with you. Now that we have a cover, I should really feature as a WoW soon haha I hope this one ends the series on a high note :) Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete