• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Hey guys! It's been a while since I did a Teaser Tuesday, and since today's Top Ten Tuesday topic (10 favorite books I read before I started blogging) doesn't make a lot of sense for me to do as it would consist of many German books that haven't been translated, I decided now would be a good time to switch things around a bit.
On another note, I'm sorry about posting so few reviews lately!! The reason is that I have a lot of real life changes going on. I need to find an affordable apartment for May 1, and in this city I basically need a miracle (or A LOT of time-consuming hunting) to do that. Also, I just quit two jobs on Monday because from mid-May onwards I will have one job that pays well enough. No more Saturday work for me! I worked almost every Saturday for 3 years...
Anyhow, on with the teasers... click the book covers to get to Goodreads.
"Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried,
Grapple them unto thy soul with hoops of steel,
But do not dull thy palm with entertainment
Of each new-hatched, unfledged courage."
- Polonius to his son Laertes upon his leaving for France, Hamlet I.iii.61-64.
"I tore my eyes away from his to look at Bree, 'You know him?' Everyone started laughing except for the guy standing next to me. His eyebrows were raised and his perfect mouth was slightly open. I guess women don't turn him down often.
'Well, I'd like to think so, he is my brother.'
- Taking Chances by Molly McAdams, eARC, location 232 of 6901
What do you guys think of my teasers? Have you read any of the books? And what are you reading this Tuesday?