Sunday, January 27, 2013

Know me better #2


Know Me Better is a weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer to get to know your fellow bloggers a little better. Each week the participants answer 5 questions.

I apologize in advance for wonky formatting and typos. I'm writing this on my phone in a hotel room in Barcelona after a loooong but interesting day :)

*This Week's Questions:*

Top 5 songs on your playlist?
Um... I usually have my iPod on shuffle so I'll just give you 5 songs I really like.
Young Guns - Bones
AFI - This Celluloid Dream
Asking Alexandria - Closure
Parkway Drive - Carrion
Funeral For A Friend - The End of Nothing

I love music so I could go on & on & on...

How much time do you spend reading each week?
I don't really know. 2-3 hours a day? I usually read 2-3 books a week.

What is the last thing you Googled?
Stuff about sights and public transport in Barcelona.

Favorite places to travel?
I looove London! Ive been there four times and I'm going back this summer. I also liked Prague, Florence, and Dublin a lot. I'd love to see Tokyo and San Francisco one day!

What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
In my PJs, reading and sleeping late and maybe watching a movie or writing :)

Do you guys know any of the bands? How would you answer the questions? Leave your links if you're participating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment