Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Faefever, by Karen Marie Moning

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Hey guys! Today's TTT is about light&fun books but honestly I don't think I could come up with 10 that I really like and don't have anything dark at all in them ^^'' I'm a tad scared of what that says about my reading taste. What can I say, I like my humor dark.

So I'm being a tease today...


"Barrons was powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent, and had exquisite taste, not to mention a hard body that emitted some kind of constant low-level charge. Bottom line: He was the stuff of heroes.
And psychotic killers.
If there's one thing I've learned in Dublin, it's that there's a fine line between the two."
-Faefever, page 44



I'm not giving you the Goodreads description because this is book 3 and I don't want to spoil anything bout book 1 and 2 in case you haven't read them yet. You can check out the first book here: Darkfever

What do you guys think about my teaser? Barrons is such a fascinating character! I like him. I know he's dangerous but I like him anyway. He's not one of those obviously redeemable bad boy types, he's a real beast. His danger is not just a front. He's mysterious. So yeah, I shouldn't but I like him.
If you can recommend any other books with that type of characters, feel free to do that too ;)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series, but WOW! Barrons sounds like a guy to die for. I'm going to check out Darkfever. Thanks for sharing.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser, and am looking forwrd to start on this one day. Sounds just soo thrilling! My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like Barrons, too, from the sound of it! I've been meaning to start this series forever. I've got the first book, but I just haven't made it to it yet. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhmm YEAH! I freaking dig this teaser all kinds of ways! Barrons is such a dark, dangerous and sexy bad boy ♥ And he keeps getting better and better :D Yum, thanks for sharing - I may have a touch of 'Fever' Fever right now LOL

    ReplyDelete